Poll is not yet open – stand by to nominate soon!
Nominations open in December and will close at midnight on Monday the 5th of February 2018. Shortlists will be published on Thursday the 8th of February and winners announced at the award ceremony on the evening of the 3rd of March 2018. Tickets to this event will be available soon.
To make your nominations click here.
For 2018 the categories are under review.
The categories for 2017 were:
- Best Player Run/Sanctioned Event (This category was new for 2017)
- Best Club system. For Larp groups and clubs that meet regularly, rather than running 1-4 events a year
- Player of the Year (to be awarded to someone who makes Larp better for everyone as a player, rather than as crew member/event organiser)
- Bard of the Year
- Best Small Larp of the Year (less than 30 players)
- Medium Larp of the Year (30-100 players)
- Best Large Larp of the Year (over 100 players)
- Best Family event of the Year (involves under 16’s)
- Best Grassroots system of the Year (bringing new players into the hobby)
- Best New Larp of the Year (debut event run after the 1st of February 2015)
- Best Larp Producer – Foam/Latex
- Best Larp Producer – Leather
- Best Larp Producer – Costume
- Best Larp Caterer
- Best Creature Costume of the Year
- On-line Retailer of the Year
- In-field Retailer of the Year
- NPC of the Year
- Event Crew Member of the Year
- Best Mainstream Event – For things that aren’t actually Larp but have a lot of Larp crossovers, like escape rooms, horror events or Secret Cinema’s
- Unsung Hero Award – For someone who does lots without mention. If you’ve nominated that person elsewhere, this ISN’T the place to nominate them again.
- Life Time Achievement
Photography Categories – Add your photos here and “like” the ones you like:
- Best Larp Photograph
- Best Character costume
These will both have a ‘Peoples Choice’ and ‘Judges Choice’ award.
There is also an award for the winner of the Friday Night Poker Tournament and the Saturday Combat Tournament.