The Poll is now Closed!
Shortlists will be published on Wednesday the 21st of February and winners announced at the award ceremony on the evening of the 3rd of March 2018. Tickets to this event will be available soon.
The 2018 Larp Awards Categories are:
- Player Run/Sanctioned Event of the Year
- Club System of the Year. For Larp groups and clubs that meet regularly, rather than running 1-4 events a year
- Player of the Year (to be awarded to someone who makes Larp better for everyone as a player, rather than as crew member/event organiser)
- Bard of the Year
- Small Larp of the Year (less than 30 players)
- Medium Larp of the Year (30-100 players)
- Large Larp of the Year (over 100 players)
- Family Event of the Year (involves under 16’s)
- Grassroots System of the Year (bringing new players into the hobby)
- New Larp of the Year (debut event run after the 1st of February 2017)
- Larp Producer of the Year – Foam/Latex
- Larp Producer of the Year – Leather
- Larp Producer of the Year – Costume
- Larp Caterer of the Year
- Creature Costume of the Year
- On-line Retailer of the Year
- In-field Retailer of the Year
- Larp Site of the Year (New for 2018)
- NPC of the Year
- Event Crew Member of the Year
- Mainstream Event of the Year – For things that aren’t actually Larp but have a lot of Larp crossovers, like escape rooms, horror events or Secret Cinema’s
- Unsung Hero Award – For someone who does lots without mention. If you’ve nominated that person elsewhere, this ISN’T the place to nominate them again.
- Life Time Achievement
Photography Categories can be viewed here.
- Photograph of the Year – General
- Photograph of the Year – Costume
- Photograph of the Year – Unit (New for 2018)
These will each have a ‘Peoples Choice’ and ‘Judges Choice’ award.
There is also an award for the winner of the Friday Night Poker Tournament and the Saturday Combat Tournament.